Faculty members and students from the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science recently attended the Spring Meeting of the Ohio Section of the Mathematical Association of America at Denison University.
The faculty members attending were
- Dr. Cathy Stoffer, Dr. Chris Swanson, Dr. Vickie Van Dresar and Dr. Darren Wick.
- Joey Ciaccia, Kate Fleming, Stacee King, Anna Payne, Megan Raber, and Rob Woodward
- Kate Fleming – “Variations on the Monty Hall Problem”
- Stacee King – “Subtriangles and Their Implications for Creating Subrectangles”
- Megan Raber – “Decimal Expansions Involving Fibonacci Numbers”